Raf's PSP Development

Monday, September 26, 2005

PSPRadio Version 0.32b

OK, I think I got most of the worst bugs fixed. Give it a try and let me know..
Please download from one of these mirrors:
gbazone, pspupdates, http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspradio.shtml

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CONFIG FILE. AT LEAST THE LOG_LEVEL ELEMENT
Or logging could fill up your memory stick!

Mirrors should follow..

Thanks,

Raf.

PS: from whatsnew.txt:
0.32b
-Reports of sound skipping on 0.31b. Looking at the code, I realize I forgot to do something when processing metadata.
Hopefully this is corrected now.
-Solved the problem with threads not logging. I needed to use an absolute path to the log file.
-Change your LOG_LEVEL to 50, (or more), so that it doesn't fill up your ms.
-Metadata is only logged (to log file) when it changes.
-Metadata should update faster on the screen now.

PS: (If all fails, only then try here)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger TheMultinational said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger TheMultinational said…

    Any thoughts on multiple playlists?

    -Harbinger

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger raf said…

    halfast ii:
    I'll do the screen display thing soon. :)
    Just want to get it stable first...
    Thanks for your log files, I found something already by looking at them (The response "IET ..." instead of "ICY" tells me that I need to really clean the receive buffer before calling the receive function.)

    yatahaze:
    > This version no longer works with the SliMP3 server.
    Could you point me to a stream running on a SliMP3 server? It could be that it doesn't like the request to send metadata. (I wasn't doing this on versions before 0.3)

    halfast:
    No need to delete the log file after changing the log level, as I delete it every time the app starts (so it doesn't grow TOO big even if set as 0).

    harbringer:
    Once I have the gui running, I'm going to allow to select files/playlists from it. The code is set up to allow doing stuff like that, It's just not being used yet..

    wraggster, gbazone: Thanks guys for the mirrors.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger raf said…

    Handojin_UK:
    So glad to hear that this version is working better for you; as I wasn't 100% positive that I had fixed the problem :)
    OK, OK, I'm going to clean up the text based gui - starting today :)

    Raf.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger raf said…

    >godster:
    > Still cannot resolve the issue with no sound despite network connection.
    >PSPSound_MP3.cpp<50>: MP3 Decode(): >Calling Open For >'http://64.236.34.4:80/stream/1025'
    >PSPRadio.cpp<50>: Triangle Pressed. >Restarting networking...
    >PSPSound_MP3.cpp<10>: PSPSound_MP3. >SetFile(http://64.236.34.67:80/stream/1011) >called
    Looks like you pressed the triangle right? It looks like it was stuck at (Opening), when that happens in the current version, you need to restart the app.... I'm looking into it.

    >HALFAST II said...
    > I came to work configed a 2nd profile and it stoped streaming.
    I need to try it..


    Noah said...
    > Love the prg! Left $5. If you can
    Thank you!! Please go to the forum and vote your preference..

    HALFAST II said...
    > Raf if i miss lead anyone slap me till i get it right. I hope the more i can help the more you can program HAHAHAHAHAHA
    You're absolutely right! Thanks man!.

    PSPCrack said...
    >I should have that done this evening if all goes well.
    That'd be great! Thanks.


    Guys, please continue discussions on the forums, so it can be more organized.. Thanks!

     

<< Home