Raf's PSP Development

Sunday, September 25, 2005

PSPRadio Version 0.3b is out!

What's new:
-Added support for comments. Use ';' as the first character. (Blank lines are also ignored)
-Now urls with no path work (http://64.202.98.193:8000 didn't work, but http://64.202.98.193:8000/ did. Now both do).
-Now asking the server to send metadata.
-Metadata information is displayed for the current stream.
-Added a logging library
-Integrated logging with everything (framework, app, config)
-Added an event system
-Integrated the event system. This will be useful when the gui is developed.
-When a stream finishes, it goes on to the next on the playlist
-Fixed problem where the last entry in the playlist was getting inserted twice into the list.
-Having trouble getting the threads to log anything..

It's too late now.. and I'm tired, so I'll get the logging fixed for the next release..

Raf.

PS: Find it here: pspupdates.com, psp-news.dcemu.co.uk.
PS2: Ppl experiencing some issues with this release, I'll focus on correcting these before adding more features.

10 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger kchong999 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger kchong999 said…

    Raf, first of all thank you for this great piece of software! Out of all the homebrew this is my most favourite one!

    I tested the new version 0.3b and would like to report an issue. I found out that when i used the playlist option, the threads somehow couldnt handle it and start closing themselves after 5 seconds or so. Resulting in 5 seconds playtime for every stream in my playlist.


    for the people looking for 0.3b. It is posted on http://pspupdates.qj.net/index.html

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger wraggster said…

    HI Raf another great release, ive added this release to our mirror of all the versions of PSP Radio on one nice page here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspradio.shtml

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Handojin_UK said…

    Hi...

    I put the URL into the Playlist and it played, but kept stopping and re-loading every few seconds.

    I then put the URL into the .cfg and it crashed my PSP pretty bad (had to remove my battery).

    I'll stick with v0.1a for a while I think ;) Not very often the first beta release is the most stable hehehehe! Keep up the good work!

    Cheers

    Josh

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Curious said…

    I'm also having similar issues with a playlist and 0.3b.

    I have a playlist with stream URLs only (no local files). When I start PSPRadio and hit Play, the first URL seems to play normally. If I stay on the first stream, it continues to play indefinitely (as it should).

    If I use left or right trigger to move through the playlist, the selected stream only plays for a few seconds, then stops, moves down the playlist and starts playing the subsequent URL stream, then reapeats the cycle after a few seconds.

    For the few seconds of the streams that do play, I also noticed skipping (pauses, pops and breaks in the audio) within the same streams that play smoothly on previous versions of PSPRadio. It seems like a new buffering issue.

    Stopping and starting or stopping, reconnecting and starting does not fix the problem once the playlist has started cycling.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Misiektt said…

    The radio does not work form me i see ip address and Ready and then nothing and my PSP crashes :(

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger gbazone said…

    Here is the mirror:

    http://www.gbazone.com/psp/PSPRadio0.3beta.zip

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger mr.vibez said…

    hi guys. I got my router back online. I'm still having the problem where it hangs on opening. I tried all the suggestions posted here. I also tried a web browser. The browser worked fine so i'm guessing it really is a problem with pspradio???

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger HALFAST II said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger 性爱 said…

    I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

    Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

    Visit me.裸体

     

Post a Comment

<< Home