Raf's PSP Development

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Donations and Source code.

I added a Paypal Donation button. It's on the right sidebar of the blog.
Please consider donating if you enjoy this application, and want to support it's development. Your donations will be used in part to pay for hosting expenses.
Thanks for your support!!
Please note that all the applications I develop here will continue to be free. Donations are completely optional, but greatly appreciated.

On a different note, I set up a server to hold a subversion repository of the source code. If you are a developer, or just curious, the repository is at http://rafpsp.homeip.net/svn/Projects/ You can browse it with a web browser, but you'll need subversion to do a checkout.
Bug reports are welcome, specially if well documented. patch files against a current checkout are also welcome!

Thanks!!

Raf

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger raf said…

    halfast: Thank you so much, for both the donation and the icons. I'm getting ready to release 0.32b, and I'll be sure to include a v1 PBP.
    ttl

    Raf

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger raf said…

    Handojin_UK: Thanks again! I'll also be sure to check out the icon set when I get home!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home