Raf's PSP Development

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Donations and Source code.

I added a Paypal Donation button. It's on the right sidebar of the blog.
Please consider donating if you enjoy this application, and want to support it's development. Your donations will be used in part to pay for hosting expenses.
Thanks for your support!!
Please note that all the applications I develop here will continue to be free. Donations are completely optional, but greatly appreciated.

On a different note, I set up a server to hold a subversion repository of the source code. If you are a developer, or just curious, the repository is at http://rafpsp.homeip.net/svn/Projects/ You can browse it with a web browser, but you'll need subversion to do a checkout.
Bug reports are welcome, specially if well documented. patch files against a current checkout are also welcome!

Thanks!!

Raf

7 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger HALFAST II said…

    Small Donation Made.

    Thank you.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger HALFAST II said…

    Icons Snd and Back for PBP


    I converted the 1.5 pbp file to a 1.0 pbp file with SeI PspTool and then added the ICON0.PNG PIC1PNG and the SND0.at3 that are in the zip file (No PBP in zip)

    This is just so it looks purty when i load it.. The imag is of a car radio icon is simle and the SND0 is from some unknow source on the web.

    Anyway have fun..

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger HALFAST II said…

    Jumped the gun my hack failed. Raf if you could provide the v1 PBP that would be great. Next relise that way we can add out screen goodies.

    Thanks

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger raf said…

    halfast: Thank you so much, for both the donation and the icons. I'm getting ready to release 0.32b, and I'll be sure to include a v1 PBP.
    ttl

    Raf

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Handojin_UK said…

    Handojin's Icons

    Above is the PSPRadio icon set I have on my PSP now... I just like to keep things simple. :)

    I have left you a small donation... I hope it helps you some how. It's a little thank you from me anyway.

    Keep up the good work!

    Cheers

    Josh

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger raf said…

    Handojin_UK: Thanks again! I'll also be sure to check out the icon set when I get home!!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger zuke said…

    Hey, you have a great blog, check out mine when you get a chance , its about related stuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home