Raf's PSP Development

Friday, September 30, 2005

Forums are back up.

It was either the cablemodem or the ethernet cable.. replaced the cable.. if it happens again, I'll get a new cablemodem.. But I'm getting hosting anyways..

It may take a while for the DNS to update (as my IP changed); so you may not be able to access the forums until that happens.. But, everything should be working now...

Thanks!

Raf.

-------------
Earlier today:
Sorry guys, but I guess I really need to get the hosting going.. My current server is down somehow.. I'll fix it when I get home.
I'm working right now to get hosting setup somewhere else; so hopefully I'll be transitioning everything over this coming week...

Raf.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger raf said…

    Like 3Megs.. I know, pitiful...
    The thing is though, even if it was more, I need real hosting, so I can have the bulletin board and the subversion repository, along with bandwith for the releases/other files..

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger raf said…

    Patience, grasshopper... The server will be fixed soon enough :)

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger raf said…

    Everything is back up.. Just waiting for DNS to update.. Thanks for your patience..

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger TheMultinational said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger TheMultinational said…

    The refresh button on my web browser is worn down now.

    -Harbinger

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more Sales!
    I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a internet connection speed testinginternet connection speed testing site/blog. It pretty much covers internet connection speed testing Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
    Come and check it out if you get time We are just a Click Away ! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home