Raf's PSP Development

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Updates

Long time without a post here.. I guess most of the activity happens on the forums now a days...
I'll still try to keep you posted on what's going on...
So let's see..

1- The forums are down today (4/19/2006): It's a berlios issue, it will probably go away shortly...
2- Still no progress on the exit issue with eLoader.. Tried some more stuff with Ditlew, unfortunately, it still crashes on exit.
3- Danzel released his OSK; I'll be looking into porting it from SDL to native, and put it into PSPRadio/Retawq...
4- I've been working the last couple of weeks on psp newlib (the C/C++ library that PSPRadio uses).. I have successfully added support for pipes in a transparent manner. Also made select() work with them, along with sockets.. Will try to back feed my changes into ps2dev (have been trying without success.. :(... I may have to create a branch of newlib for the psp, which would be unfortunate..) Ideas?
5- With the new 'newlib' I got the graphical version of Links (links2) working.. I'll post some screenshots when I have a chance.. Still, it's far from a releaseable state: it crashes a lot, no OSK (will use danzeff!), graphical glitches..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home